Woo! My first blogging award!
I woke up yesterday morning and discovered that this lovely blogger whose blog I plan on wasting hours on while browsing through every single post nominated me for the Liebster Award! Yay!
Now, normally I’m not one for chain-letter-like things-and-such, but this is just sweet for everyone involved. I mean, some other people can now find my blog (yay!) and I can show you guys some of my favorite blogs.
So Imma doing it!
Here are the rules, if those I nominate chose to follow them:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Okay-dok! Link back? Check. Now to answer some questions!
- Why did you create a blog?
Well, I thought it would be a good way to let my fanfiction readers know what I was up to. Also, as an author, it’s good to get your name out there, you know? But if you want pure, unadulterated truth, I just like talking about myself. :3
- Which TV show do you want to have an interview at?
Hmm, like a talk show? I’m not really one for talk shows. I’ll go with Jimmy Fallon, a) because he’s the only I really know, and b) he looks like my youth pastor!
- What’s your ideal human being?
Jesus Christ, of course! But if you want one who’s not also God, Kelli Berglund is just all kinds of wonderful!
- What’s scariest thing that’s ever happened in your mind?
You want me to pick one thing? Probably every time I decide I’m going to kill a character off in a story. Hey, what if this character dies? Yeah! That’s a good idea! Or when I decide to give them a tragic backstory. Basically, every cruel and vicious thing I’ve every decided to do to any of my characters, ever. I’ve got a frightening mind, as my friends say!
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
Nice, forgetful, creative, crazy, and forgetful.
- If you could live in another world, what world would that be?
Pssh! Kashyyyk, here I come! (‘Cause we all know Tatooine’s a mess.)
- You’re given the chance to make a novel. What’s it about?
Oh, trust me, I’ll make a novel one day! I’ve got this awesome idea for a boy who’s “chosen” by aliens as a special mediator of sorts, and he has to go find other “chosen” people and contact the aliens, and then convince humanity that the aliens are friendly!
- Your publisher trashes that idea. What’s your second choice?
*slaps publisher* Fine. Mmm, how about a story called “Little Prince”? It’s about a world full of sexism, where boys are treated as inferior. One little boy tries to break away from the accepted social norms and save boys who have been abandoned by their families. (Wow, those two ideas are very different.)
- Teletubbies or Blues Clues?
“We gotta find another pawprint, that’s the third clue. We put it in our notebook, and well, you know what to do! Blue’s Clues, Blue’s Clues!” <— That show was my life as a kid.
- Someone confesses to you. How would you react?
Confesses what? That they ate all my french fries? Because I would punch them in the nose if that was the case. Or at least shun them.
- Who framed Roger Rabbit? (If there’s a legit answer, don’t bother answering. I don’t want spoilers.)
*pulls up hood suspiciously and grins* Why, didn’t you know, dear? I did!
Answer questions? Check. Now to nominate more people!
Lightning Bug: “Crucify Me”
Maya G.: “A Poem. Or is it a Short Story?”
gingerninja4jesus: “Sleepy Feet”
Authentic Christianity: “Repent, Christian!”
Think About It: “Everything is Different, But Nothing Has Changed”
Musings of a Redeemed Sinner: “The Unlimited Potential of Teens on the Church”
Thoughts From A Christian College Student: “CALM DOWN”
David N. Alderman: “The Friday Muse – Avalanche”
So there you go! Check all those lovely people out, if you’d like. Here are my eleven questions if you guys would like to participate in this:
- What five words would you use to describe the purpose of your blog?
- If you could make a movie, what would it be about and which actor/actress would play the main character?
- Favorite breakfast food?
- If you were to write a message in a bottle, what would it say?
- What’s your favorite joke?
- iPhone or android?
- TK-421, why aren’t you are your post?
- You’ve just discovered that your best friend is an alien from another planet sent to study humanity. What’s your reaction?
- What’s the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning?
- Are you sick of these questions yet?
- Okay, last one: Why is there a llama wearing ski pants jumping on my bed?
I’m a random person. Live with it.
So we’ll see if anyone wants to share the love and give others the Liebster Award. Come on, don’t be shy!
And thanks again to Cantankerous Clandestine for the award! I couldn’t stop smiling for an hour. Still haven’t stopped.
See y’all later!